|Please fill out all applicable information on the membership form. With the exception of the “birth date,” information submitted will be published in the MLICA Annual Directory and on this web site. Fields marked with an * are required.
If you hit submit and are not taken to a confirmation page, then you forgot to enter a required field and your information was not submitted.
- Special First-Year Contractor Membership Benefits
- LICA Endorsed Business Insurance
- LICA Contractor Safety Management Plan
- Medical Transport Services
- Complimentary Membership in the Petrocon Buying Group for Oil, Tires, Rubber Tracks, Lubricants, Anti-Freeze, Pistons & Piston Kits, and a OEM Caterpillar® Parts Replacement Program
- Case Equipment Discounts
- Caterpillar Extended Powertrain Protection Program
- Mack Truck Extended Purchase Coverage
- Residential Septic Service Plan for Contractors
- LICA Healthy Benefits Insurance & Bridgewell Limited Benefits Plan
- Business Succession Program and Financial Planning
- Payroll Services
- Residential Septic Service Plans
- LICA Safety Portal for OSHA
- Legal Assistance and Identity Theft Program
- LICA Scholarship Programs – both Missouri LICA and National LICA
- National LICA Contractor Magazine Subscription
- A Network for Solutions – attend your local District Meetings or the Missouri LICA Annual Meetings and discover the “tips and tricks” that other successful LICA contractors use to work smarter … not harder.
Types of Work Our Contractors Perform:
- Cable/Utility Installation
- Directional Boring
- Earthmoving/Land Clearing
- Erosion Control
- Gravel/Rock Production
- Land Leveling
- Open Ditch Work
- On Site Waste Management
- Road Boring/Drainage
- Septic Systems
- Site Prep./Development
- Sewer/Water/Underground Utilities
- Water Management
Active Contractor Membership = $350 per year
A Contractor Membership includes membership in the Missouri LICA Local District, Missouri LICA State Chapter, National LICA Region IV, and National LICA.
Company Associate Membership = $225 per year
Supporting Membership = $50 per year.
Note: Dues and assessments paid to the Missouri Land Improvement Contractors Association are not deductible as charitable contributions but may be deductible as an ordinary and necessary business expense. A portion of dues and assessments, however, is not deductible as an ordinary and necessary business expense to the extent that the Missouri Land Improvement Contractors Association engages in industry lobbying. The non-deductible portion of dues and assessments for the current membership year is estimated to be 5%. Check with your financial advisor for details.
Terms of Membership:
|I guarantee my work as to quality and workmanship. I agree to follow standard accepted construction practices for all work. I understand this application is subject to the acceptance of my workmanship. I understand the benefits of the Association shall become effective 90 days after receipt of application and payment by the State Office and/or subject to approval by the Board of Directors.